team acid Index du Forum
team acid
forum de la team acid [trackmania]

team acid Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mummy And Me ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team acid Index du Forum -> Public -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heywil

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 16:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mummy And Me Répondre en citant

Mummy and Me
by Katherina Manolessou
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mummy and Me
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Mummy and Me

This little frog is up with a hop and ready to spend the day swimming, making cakes and playing hide-and-seek, and all of it just with Mum. With its gently rhyming text and beautifully bold illustrations, this is the perfect preschool book to share with any toddler and an ideal Mother's Day gift.

Based on the author's relationship with her young daughter, this bright, fresh board book is the perfect size for little hands, small enough to take with you on your own day out, or snuggle up with at the end of a busy day. A beautiful book about a special bond, and the joy of spending the day with someone you love.

Mummy and Me forms a perfect pair with Katherina Manolessou's first picture book, Zoom Zoom Zoom, now available in board book.

Details:
price: $10.99
bound: 24 pages
publisher: Macmillan Children's Books (February 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01N20LI27
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 34624 KB

Mummy and Me link italian free iBooks ipad Mummy and Me book without payment

Tags: book drive, book for Windows Phone, book iCloud, read free ipad, book pc free, free download mobile pdf, book pdf, find audio pc bookstore book, original book, free mobi, book from motorola read, download via torrent client

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 16:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team acid Index du Forum -> Public -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006